I know. Two days in a row we’ve given you to be read lists.
No worries though. The best part about this is that, aside from the books we read for our discussions, Jenn, Caitlynn and I really don’t read the same books at the same time. So all of our TBR will be vastly different.
So. Without further ado, here’s my July TBR list (I’m aiming for five books outside of our Saturday reading):
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- I bought this book about two weeks ago when I was picking up some books to finish out the months discussion posts with Caitlynn and Jenn. I’m not going to lie, I was pulled in by its cover, but the story sounds good and I’ve heard some good reviews on it. So we shall see.
Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Some of my friends on Goodreads have been ranting and raving about this series. I’m intrigued by the plot: angels fall from heaven and the world turns to mayhem. Sounds good to me.
A Darker Shade of Magic
- V.E. Schwab’s Vicious was incredible. I’ve heard really good things about this book, and honestly, I just absolutely love Schwab’s writing. She does a fantastic job blurring the lines between hero and villain, making her novels much more real feeling.
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone about a year ago now and just never had a chance to read the second book (that and I wasn’t absolutely in love with Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Way to much insta-love for me). But, unlike Jenn, I finish series.
The Hero of the Ages by Brandon Sanderson
- This book is a stretch, especially with the schedule I have throughout most of July. This book is roughly 800 pages, so I’ll be hitting this one last. But man. I am so excited to read the final book in the Mistborn trilogy.
Now that you see my decently lofty goals (if I read all of these, plus our discussion books I’ll be reading nine books this month), let me know what you think. Have you read any of these? Comment!