July is gone already?! So many great things have come out of the first half of the year and so many things are still to come. Here is my July haul & wrap-up and my August TBR since my July was a pretty tame month I figured I would combine the two.
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
*See our archives for reviews on all of the above books!
My July haul is pretty small, I’m really hoping B&N will have another good sale in August so I can pick up a bunch of books that I’ve been eyeing.
I’m so excited for so many of these books, I couldn’t even wait to read And I Darken so I already read that beauty of a book. All of my August TBR is coming from books I bought this month which is saying something with all the other books I have on my shelves that I haven’t read yet!
August TBR is small and manageable so we will see if I can manage to stick to it.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- This is my first Schwab book and I am so excited!
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chimay
- This book was pretty high up on the bestsellers list on B&N when I was buying some books and it’s just such a pretty cover too! Stay posted to see how I feel about it!
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- I’ve read another one of Moriarty’s books before and enjoyed it. It’s more adult contemporary so I’m excited to change it up!