Ahh! We got tagged for the This or That book tag. Thanks megxnmarie!
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Tag 10 other people to do the tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Couch. All day every day.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I don’t really care. As long as they’re cool, I’m good.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Sweet. Always sweet. Biggest rule to knowing me is that I am always eating candy of some sort.
4. Trilogies or Quartets?
I think it depends on the story. If you can wrap something up in three books and write it well, then trilogies. I don’t want an author to extend something just to extend it.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
I prefer third person, but I won’t not read a book because it’s in first person.
6. Reading at night or reading in the morning?
How about all day?
7. Libraries or book stores?
Book stores. Maybe it’s the millennial in me, but libraries intimidate me.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Ugh. Laugh? Right now, my mood says laugh, but who knows I could say cry tomorrow.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
White! They’re so clean and pretty.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Plot driven. I like when there’s a central problem the characters have to deal with.
Thats it for the tag!