September was a much better reading month than August for sure! I got 8 books in this month and hopefully October will be close to the same too! Here is my September wrap-up and my October TBR.
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega
- The Merciless II: The Exorcism of Sofia Flores by Danielle Vega
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
*See our archives for reviews on all of the above books!
This month is pretty tame compared to August but great nonetheless! I got a lot of books that I’m really excited to read!
- Colleen Hoover: I’ve seen her books all over Bookstagram the past couple months and finally got around to picking up one of her books! I am so glad that I did!
- Crooked Kingdom: Need I say more?
- The Heart of Betrayal: Another series I’ve seen all over Bookstagram. I’m so excited to start this series and I have to have all the books that are published to date before I will start a series!
I’m so excited for October! There’s quite a few books that are on my October TBR that I’ve been looking forward to for a while!
Our book blog reads for October are The Unexpected Everything, Three Dark Crowns, Crooked Kingdom and The Silence of the Lambs. Besides those books hopefully I will finish the Raven Boys, a couple Colleen Hoover books, and maybe start Kiss of Deception. We shall see!
What about you guys are there any amazing books that you swear by that I need to pick up sometime very soon?! Let me know!
Til next time!