As an avid fan of Mean Girls, I felt this tag would be a lot of fun. Lindsay Lohan in her prime and Rachel McAdams as a young nobody was everything preteen Eden needed in a movie.
But it’s Wednesday and that means we wear pink — or at least the plastics do.
Found on bookspoils‘s blog!
1. “It’s pronounced like Cady” – Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
Manon from the Throne of Glass series. It drives me nuts that I still pronounce her name wrong even after hearing the way Maas pronounced it compared to how I was pronouncing it.
2. “She doesn’t even go here!” – Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
Hm. I wouldn’t mind placing Vin from Mistborn in a contemporary. Oh the hijinks that would ensue.
3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
I mean, the Empire of Storms ending was pretty similar to A Court of Mist and Fury.
4. “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
5. “You go Glen Coco!” – Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
Maura Sargent. Every time she had a scene in any of The Raven Boys books I couldn’t help but love her.
6. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” – How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
Anywhere from an hour to… well… hours?
7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” – Which character would have to take out a restraining order on you if they were real?
Rhys. Ya’ll he’s beautiful and snarky and funny AND he’s a High Lord.
8. “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
And I Darken. There was so much talk about how amazing it was that I was so reluctant about whether it would actually be worth the read. It was definitely worth the read.
9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” – We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.
Does Victor Vale count as a villain? Because if so, I love that dude.
10. “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – Your favourite fictional parents.
Again, Maura Sargent.
11. “That is so Fetch!” – Which book or series would you love to catch on?
Hm. I’m not entirely sure. I feel like all the series I love are already pretty popular?
12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
Strong, independent woman who don’t need no man.
13. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” “Your Mom’s chest hair!” – Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
RHYS. Because who else has better lines than him.
14. “Boo, you whore.” – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes
I mean, The Marked Girl left me rolling my eyes quite frequently soooo…