Hey! It’s Friday! Again! So funny how we keep meeting like this.
Ok, ok. But really. Today I’m doing a wrap up because, wowowowow, I had a pretty good month. Outside of our book club discussions (which totaled me at four books for the month of November), I read five books on my own, which means nine book overall for the month of November.
Let’s just dive right in.
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
- I vowed to complete this book in the month of November and guess what? GUESS WHO FINALLY READ IT. I even more, I managed to complete the entire series.
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
- This book was such a let down after Firefight. You can see my feelings on it here.
Holes by Louis Sacher
- I cheated a little on this because I read it with my 6th grade language arts class. Overall, I liked it the first time I read it. Officially hate it now that I’ve added 6 additional reads to it.
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Oh but how I loved this book. I don’t think anyone can really fully understand my love. Actually, if you’ve read it then I suspect that you do understand. However, if you want to see me proclaim my newfound love for contemporary, you can check out the review for this book here.
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- I mean. It’s the companion novel to To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. There is no way I could dislike this book.
NINE BOOKS. That’s just astounding considering in October I barely finished with six (I think) and four of those were discussion books.
Let me know what you did this month. How did you do reading for the month of November?