I know I said previously that TBRs just don’t work for me. However, I figured it’s a bout time for me to try again. This month I have some extra time to read. I will be on winter break for 2 weeks. So, I’m hoping this list will help me get a great deal of reading completed. So, here’s what I’m hoping to read this month.
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Yes, this was on my TBR list months ago. No, I still haven’t read it. You guys know I have a problem finishing series. But, maybe this month is the month. A girl can hope right?
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- I seriously love this series. I have no clue why it has taken me this long to complete the series. However, I’m making sure I actually complete it this month.
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- I read the first book in the Magisterium series early last year. I really enjoyed it (so much so that I read it with my students) but I haven’t had the urge to read the second one yet. This is the month this baby get read.
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
- Okay, this is just embarrassing. I have no excuse at all for this one. Feel free to shame me.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- I’ve heard nothing but amazing things for this book and series. It’s been on my shelf forever but newer books have taken precedence. I’m very excited to dive into this series finally. I have high hopes.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Okay, so this book is a wee bit intimidating to me. I know I’m going to love it. But, I know that I’m going to need to fully invest myself in this book and I have not been prepared for that yet. I’m hoping with my free time this month I will feel less intimidated.
So, my TBR list is a bit extensive. However, I’m really hoping to have an awesome reading month in December. Here’s to hoping I don’t fall into a reading slump!
What are you planning on reading in December? Let us know below