Yes, this is my first update for Bout of Books 18. This readathon has coincided with a difficult time. I am a middle school teacher and this week was our first week back after winter break. So, needless to say it’s been a bit crazy. Even though I’ve been slacking on my updates I have been reading. Without further ado here are my stats so far for Bout of Books 18:
- 2 books read
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- 699 Pages read
- No challenges completed
Honestly, this has been a bit disappointing for me. I haven’t prioritized reading like I hoped to. However, I’m hoping that today may be the pivot point. So, goals for the rest of the week:
- Read The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
- Read A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Complete at least 1 challenge
Now is the time for me to buckle down and really get into reading.
Are you participating in Bout of Books? How’s your reading going so far?