So, I’m just forever putting off my review of Don’t You Cry because I just felt so meh about it. I have to figure out how I’ll get my review done for it. In the meantime, I’ll do a book tag since it’s been a while!
I love seeing behind the scenes of how other book bloggers work so I figured after seeing this wonderful tag making it’s rounds through the book tag world, I would give it a shot! Enjoy.
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
It really depends. If I’m working ahead of time (not often) I’ll post from my dining room or living room all cozy on the couch or at the table. Sometimes from work if I’m super behind or forgot to get a post ready the day before, goodbye lunch hour!
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
It depends on how I felt about the book. If I really liked it/hated it and found so many things that I had to talk about in the book it’s pretty easy. If the book just didn’t strike a cord with me it’s much more difficult because I tend to erase the book from my mind almost immediately.
3. When did you start your book blog?
We started this precious baby in June 2016. 🙂
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
It’s really difficult keeping our content fresh. With three people running this blog we try not to be too redundant, but with all of us liking different genres and finding different things appealing in books it still keeps in pretty interesting.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
ALL THE PEOPLE. We have seriously met so many amazing friends from the book blog/bookstagram community and authors that have been just the nicest and most helpful people!
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I think our book tags that we do together are the most fun! It gets me thinking more into my answers and thinking about books that I might have forgotten about. Recently, we sat down and created our own book tag which was seriously so much fun, check it out here.
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
It depends on the day. Reviews make me feel the most accomplished but tags are so much fun to do with a lot less brain-power requirements!
8. When do you typically write?
Usually on the weekends or at night.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Of course! As much as I can.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Currently, I’m working through all of the Gilmore Girls seasons so that’s what’s on in the background whenever I’m doing any posts!
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I usually write my reviews right after finishing. I’ve been making a conscience effort to better organize my reviews and not just gush about the books and call it a review anymore. We will see how it goes and I look forward to growing as a book blogger because of it.
12. How often do you post?
Our posting schedule is beautiful. We each post twice a week, with a joint discussion post on Saturdays. This means that we always have something new for you guys on a daily basis and sometimes even more than one post a day.
Please, feel free to take this tag and do it yourself! I would love to see everyone’s answers and get some BTS knowledge of your ways!
Comment below with the link to your tag so I can check it out!