Okay, so I know I am very inconsistent on this topic. I have stated before that TBR’s just don’t work for me. Then I’ve tried them over and over again. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t. That’s the truth of the situation. So, I figured “why not make another TBR?” It can do nothing but help me at this point.
My aim this month is 5 non book club book. Here’s to hoping.
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab:
- I just finished A Gathering of Shadows the 2nd book in the Shades of Magic series. So, I feel like I need the 3rd book ASAP. Seriously, how are you going to end the book like that Schwab?!
- Everland by Wendy Spinale:
- I received this book in an Owlcrate box forever ago. I don’t even remember how long ago it was. But, I haven’t had a chance to pick it up. I’ve heard a great deal of praise about this book so I think it’s about time.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon:
- Yep, I’m putting this behemoth on the list again. When I first picked this book up over a year ago I got through over half of it. It’s time for me to bite the bullet and just read the whole thing. I know I’ll like it. I just need to stop being intimidated.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness:
- Yes this book has also been on previous TBRs for me. But, I’m hoping this is the last time I have to list it. I’m taking the plunge this month. (Hopefully)
- The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro:
- Eden, completely adored this book. She continues to sing it’s praises. (You can check out her review here) I also really enjoyed the first book in this series. So, I have high hopes for this novel.
So, that’s my TBR. Nothing too crazy this month. I just want to get to books I’ve continued to overlook on my shelves.