1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I literally can’t. It’s to overwhelming, so I tend to pick at random off my bookshelf at this point.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Print. I’m trying to make a point of only reading the things I’ve bought (which means that it’s all printed books) over the last few years so I can get my pile of unread books to a manageable number.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
It’s pretty random. Or if I’ve been waiting on it forever like with The Last of August or Wintersong, I will prioritize those.
4. Book that has been on your TBR the longest?
Anna and the French Kiss. According to Goodreads, I’ve had it on my TBR since May of 2014.
6. A book you recently added to your TBR?
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. Jenn had such high praise for this book that I was compelled to add it to the ever-growing list.
7. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill. I was unaware that this book existed until I got it in an Uppercase subscription. I’m interested in the book, but with what I know of it, the cover is the most appealing part for me.
8. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
This doesn’t exist. I truly believe that I will one day read all of the books on my TBR or I’ll die trying. It will likely be the latter.
9. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han. I just read the first two books in this series sometime in November and was really angry with myself for starting the series so late. Basically I’m just really excited for more Lara Jean and Kitty.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys is one that people are always telling me I need to read. The hype is real and it has made me anxious to read it.
11. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
Basically everything by Rainbow Rowell. I’ve only read Eleanor and Park (which was beautiful and I cried so hard reading it), but I’ve, unfortunately, never made reading Rowell’s books a priority.
12. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab. I’ve wanted to read it since its release, but it’s such a massive book that I need time to sit down and stop thinking to be really satisfied with it and right now I just don’t have that kind of time or energy. Hopefully summer will give me the time.
13. How many books are in your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Currently, 141. I’ve dropped that number significantly in the last two years as the amount I’ve been reading has increased.
Ok! So, what do you guys think? How is your TBR?