I feel like I haven’t done a book tag in a while, so here goes nothing! I found this book tag over on Max’s blog, Maxxesbooktopia, check out his post here!
1. DO YOU GET SICK WHILE READING IN THE CAR?
Nope, I do find myself driving any time we go anywhere far enough that I would be able to sit down and read so I don’t get the chance very often.
2. WHICH AUTHOR’S WRITING STYLE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOU AND WHY?
Mindy McGinnis. I’ll forever go to her for this answer, I’m not really sure what makes her so much different for me than other authors, I just love her style and she keeps me entranced the whole time.
3. HARRY POTTER SERIES OR THE TWILIGHT SAGA? GIVE 3 POINTS TO DEFEND YOUR ANSWER.
Harry Potter. Friendship, magic and Hermoine.
4. DO YOU CARRY A BOOK BAG? IF SO, WHAT IS IN IT (BESIDES BOOKS)?
No book bags for me.
5. DO YOU SMELL YOUR BOOKS?
Ugh, it’s embarrassing how much I smell my books. I have a serious problem.
6. BOOKS WITH OR WITHOUT LITTLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
Either or. I’m reading The School of Good and Evil right now and the illustrations are making this book so great.
7. WHAT BOOK DID YOU LOVE WHILE READING BUT DISCOVERED LATER IT WASN’T QUALITY WRITING?
Twilight. I really liked the books when I read them when I was 16…
8. WHAT IS THE THINNEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
The Grown-up by Gillian Flynn
9. WHAT IS THE THICKEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
Apparently it’s Lady Midnight, but I feel like there are some other books that are just as big or larger than it.
10. WHEN DID YOU GET INTO READING?
Definitely elementary school. Harry Potter came out then and it’s been all downhill from there.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC BOOK?
Ugh, I’m terrible with classics… Uhhhhh… I would probably say Wuthering Heights.
12. IN SCHOOL WHAT WAS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?
Math, forever math.
15. IF YOU WERE GIVEN A BOOK AS A PRESENT THAT YOU HAD READ BEFORE AND HATED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Probably give it another shot if it’s been a while since I read it the first time. If not, I would trade it at our local bookstore.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
I don’t have a favorite word… this is a weird question.
17. ARE YOU A NERD, DORK, OR DWEEB? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
Depends on the day and the subject. 🙂
18. VAMPIRES OR FAIRIES? WHY?
Definitely fairies. Maas totally changed my view on them… and Twilight definitely ruined vampires for me.
19. SHAPESHIFTERS OR ANGELS? WHY?
Hmm, my immediate answer is shapeshifters, but I honestly couldn’t tell you why.
20. AND FINALLY: FULL ON ROMANCE BOOKS OR ACTION-PACKED WITH A FEW LOVE SCENES MIXED IN?
Depends on my mood… I like them both but I find myself more often turning towards action with light romance.
Please feel free to do this tag yourself if it looks like a good time to you! 😉