So Eden and Jenn (specifically Eden) get real offended when I don’t pick up a series that they recommend me to read. It’s not that I don’t want to read them, neither of them have led me astray so far and I totally trust their judgement… It’s just that my TBR is already SO LONG and there are so many great new releases that I want to read ASAP. This leads to a laundry list of book series that I haven’t picked up yet and have totally meant to. Many of these series I have already even gone ahead and purchased because I trust their judgement so much, I just have to get to them!
Thanks to the Broke and the Bookish for hosting the Top Ten Tuesday tag, you can find their post here!
10. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
9. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
8. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
6. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
4. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
1. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson