Here at Thrice Read we do quite a bit of book tags… Most of which we find through other WordPress blogs; however, today I wanted to venture out of my comfort zone and find some book tags elsewhere. Thus I landed on JessetheReader’s Youtube channel and found this TMI Book tag. I have never seen
some most of these questions before so I’m really excited to share this with you guys.
1. What fictional character has the best style?
Darrow from Red Rising.
2. Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/fictional crush?
3. Ever loved a character but than started hating them?
Um, I don’t think so…
4. Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
5. Heaviest book on your shelf?
I think the Taylor Swift coffee table book that Jenn got me.
6. Do you have any book posters?
Yup! I have a Charlie Bowater drawing and a Hufflepuff post.
7. Do you have any book themed jewelry?
Oh yeah, I’ve received plenty in my book subscription boxes.
8. Book OTP?
Feyre and Rhys.
9. Favorite book series?
10. Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
I really love the Harry Potter soundtrack and honestly that’s the only one I can think of anyways.
11. A book story you miss/wish would continue?
A Madness so Discreet. There’s so much more that could go on in that world.
12. Favorite stand-alone?
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys.
13. Since when do you read books?
Since I could read.
14. Which Hogwarts house are you in?
Hufflepuff, loud and proud.
15. Quality you look for in a book?
16. Favorite book quote?
“To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”
17. Favorite author?
Probably Sarah J. Maas or Rowling.
18. Favorite book cover?
I could never pick a favorite, honestly.
19. Action or Romance?
20. Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
The next page.
21. How long do you need to finish a book?
It depends on the book, sometimes a day sometime a week.
22. How long is your mourning period?
Ugh, it still depends on the book. Sometimes minutes, sometimes days.
23. Least favorite Book?
All the Bright Places.
24. Turn on in a character?
25. Turn off in a character?
Whinny without trying to fix their situation.
26. Reason I joined Book blogging?
I was missing out on too much fun.
27. Name a scary book?
In A Dark, Dark Wood.
28. Last book that made you cry?
Most recently Strange the Dreamer, the worst crying That Hate U Give.
29. Last book that you gave 5 stars?
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
30. Any favorite book titles?
The Wrath & the Dawn.
31. Last book you read?
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh.
32. Book you’re currently reading?
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.
33. Last book adaptation you watched?
A Man Called Ove. It was great!
34. A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
35. An author you always wanted to talk to?
Sarah J. Maas.
36. Favorite Book snack?
Um, anything that’s not going to mess up the book I’m reading.
37. Book world you want to live in?
Probably Illuminae’s world.
38. Book world you DON’T want to live in?
Adoria from The Glittering Court or Mars from The Martian…
39. Last time you smelled a book?
40. Weird insults used in books?
I honestly have nothing for this one…
41. Favorite romance book?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
42. Do you write?
Just this here blog.
43. Favorite magical item?
44. Your Quidditch position?
45. Name a song you connect to a book.
Unsteady by X Ambassadors, damn you Me Before You!
46. Favorite book related chat up line?
I can’t think of a single chat up line in a book… maybe I’m reading the wrong books…
47. Have you ever used it?
48. Favorite book fandom?
Definitely the Harry Potter fandom, everyone is so nice and it’s so multi-generational it’s a beautiful thing.
49. How many books do you own?
I tag everyone that feels like doing this tag. 🙂