June was a tough reading month for me especially when compared to last month’s wrap-up. In the month of May I was able to read 14 books. This month? I only read 6. Yep, that’s right I read not even half the number of books in June. I’m a little disappointed but luckily I’m still ahead on my Goodreads goal. Luckily I really enjoyed the 6 books I read in the month of June. So, I guess that makes up for it.
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Okay, I have to be realistic about this July TBR. So, in addition to our Thrice Read Saturday books I’m going to try to read 4 other books in this month. However, I want to give myself some choices. So, I’m going to post an inspiration list rather than a strict TBR. I’m going to read 4 of the books from the grid below. Wish me luck!