I found the book titles tag on Kristin @Kristin Kraves Books and I thought it would be a fun way to conclude my week.
The point of the tag is use the title of a book to answer the questions. I did this tag using books that I’ve read — nothing that is on my TBR.
1. Title that’s the story of your life
I think Anna Kendrick’s Scrappy Little Nobody works as a solid answer.
2. Title that describes your perfect weekend
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater because literally all I want to do with my time is sleep and read.
3. Title of an adventure you’d like to go on
Oh, this is easy. Charlies and the Chocolate Factory because then I can eat chocolate the entire time.
4. Title you want to name your child
A Study in Charlotte because, well, Charlotte is a cool name and the book is even better.
5. Title of your ideal job
It’s probably really messed up that I’m going with this but, Scythe because who doesn’t want power?
6. Title of a place you’d like to visit
Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children.
7. Title of your love life
Definitely P.S. I Still Love You, the guy I’m marrying was my boyfriend when I was in high school. We broke up for a bit and then ended up back together in the end.
8. Questions you ask yourself
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling because I suffer from serious fomo.
9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule OR name
Oh this one is also easy, Crooked Kingdom because nothing says Kaz Brecker like ruling Ketterdam.
10. Title you’d name your band.
Jenn helped me with this one and I just thought it was so good I couldn’t not use it. The Diabolic.
11. What is your current mood?
12. What is your favorite color?
Golden Sun because I love yellow.
13. How do you feel about 2017 so far?
The 5th Wave because it’s been a wild ride so far.
14. Where do you want to travel?
Caraval because it sounds like a good time.
15. What are your summer plans?
The Unexpected Everything, y’all.
16. What are your 2017 goals?
Ruin and Rising of course.