I”m obsessed with bookshelf tours and bookshelfies. So, when I cam across this lil’ diddy I was very excited. I want to see all of your answers as well. So, I’m tagging all of you! This tag was created by: Ramblings of a Red Head Girl
1. Describe your bookshelf and where you got it from.
- I have a couple of shelves. My main bookshelf consists of 3 Billy bookshelves from Ikea that I absolutely adore. I also have two ladder bookshelves beside my bed and one square shelf in my closet. You can never have too many bookshelves.
2. Do you have any special or different way of organizing your books?
- Haha. Absolutely not. They are just thrown on my shelf wherever they fit. I try to organize it every couple of months. However, that never lasts long.
3. Is there a book you received as a gift?
- I received my copy of Steelheart from Eden so that I could complete the Reckoner’s trilogy. I still haven’t finished reading them all but I promise I will!
4. Is there a book from a friend on your shelf?
- I have a book that was from an ex friend. She lent me Memoirs of a Geisha. Unfortunately, we fell out but I still ended up getting a great book out of it.
5. What’s the thickest (most amount of pages) book on your shelf?
- The thickest book on my shelf is Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination.
6. What’s the thinnest (least amount of pages) book on your shelf?
- The Grownup
7. What’s the smallest (height and width wise) book on your shelf?
- This would still probably be The Grownup if I’m honest.
8. What’s the biggest (height and width wise) book on your shelf?
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets illustrated edition.
9. The last book you read on your shelf?
- I am currently reading both Firefight and Now I Rise.
10. Of all the books on your shelf, which was the first you read?
- Definitely, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone I read it while I was in 2nd grade.
11. Most expensive book?
- I would have to guess for this one but I’d say it’s my collector’s edition of To Kill a Mockingbird.
12. Do you have the complete series of any book series?
- I have too many to count. I have all of Sarah J. Maas’s books, the Mistborn series, Leigh Bardugo’s series, Harry Potter, just to name a few.
13. What’s the newest addition to your shelf?
- Milk and Honey was a book I just picked up on a whim.
14. What book has been on your shelf FOREVER?
- Animal Farm I’ve had it since highschool.
15. What’s the most recently published book on your shelf?
- Now I Rise
16. The oldest book on your shelf (as in, the actual copy is old)?
- The Iliad
17. A book you won?
- Nothing. I don’t win anything.
18. A book you’d hate to let out of your sight (aka a book you never let someone borrow)?
- I don’t like to lend out my books. I’d much rather buy a copy for somebody.
19. Most beat up book?
- Red Rising, Eden destroyed this book. She is why I don’t trust people with my books.
20. Most pristine book?
- All of the rest of my books.
21. A book from your childhood?
- A Wrinkle in Time
22. A book that’s not actually your book?
- Possession is 9/10 of the law. But, seriously Undertow as Eden continues to remind me yet never will take it back from me.
23. A book with a special/different cover (e.g. leather bound, soft fuzzy cover etc.)?
- Dracula is a soft leather-bound edition.
24. A book that is your favorite color?
25. Book that’s been on your shelf the longest that you STILL haven’t read?
- I’m going to have to say Undertow.
26. Do you have more than one copy of a book?
- I have multiple copies of multiple books. Including Morning Star, And I Darken, Vassa in the Night, etc.
27. Any signed books?
- Yes. I can’t wait to go back to YallFest to get even more signed.