I’m not doing a top five Wednesday today. I was looking to do something different so I figured I would go with this book blogger test that we were nominated for by The Rak’s Sphere. It’s an interesting blog that is definitely worth checking out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
Describe your perfect reading spot.
I really like to read in bed when I’m not exhausted. It’s just the most comfortable spot for me.
Tell us Three book confessions
- I haven’t read a book in three weeks because I’ve been so tired from getting back to school.
- I got about 3/4’s of the way through The Rose and the Dagger and quit reading it because I was afraid of how it would end.
- Last year I tore up like three books so my students could do black out poetry.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I think that was when I read Strange the Dreamer.
How many books are on your bedside table?
Currently one, but I usually end up with about five.
What’s your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Eating while reading can be hard because I don’t feel right turning pages with my left hand and I refuse to touch food to the pages of my books while turning the page so I just avoid it.
Name Three books you would recommend to Everyone
1. To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
3. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Show us a picture of your favourite bookcase on a bookshelf
Honestly, my shelves are such a mess right now that I hate all of them. Maybe next time though. 🙂
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words
awesome awesome awesome.
Everyone that wants to do this tag is nominated to do it. It’s a fun one, so enjoy.