This week has seemingly gotten me back on track with reading. I’ve read two books in the past two days so I want to continue with that trend. It also means that I will have more reviews for you. So, keep you eyes out for some more reviews real soon.
I wasn’t anticipating doing a tag this week. But, I saw this on Becky’s (Coffee, Cocktails, and Books) blog and I really liked the questions in it. So, it’s time for me to admit to my bad habits in the guilty reader tag.
1. Have You Ever Regifted A Book That You’ve Been Given?
I have not regifted a book that I’ve been given. However, I’ve definitely bought a book for a friend but gave myself time to read it myself first.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
I’m too scared to do this. I know with my luck the person would talk about a specific part of the book and call me out on it.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Yes, but not on purpose. I’ve actually done this twice. The first time I borrowed a book from a friend and we had a falling out. I never had a chance to get her book back to her. Most recently I borrowed a book from Eden (I mean technically she forced it on me) and I have yet to give it back.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
No, that sounds awful. I’m too paranoid to even read a synopsis right before I read a ook. I can’t imagine spoiling a series for myself.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I don’t believe I’ve spoiled a book before. But, I definitely may have without meaning to.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
When I was younger I only dogeared pages. No bookmarks for me. That was a dark point in my life. I’ve become a much more responsible book owner now.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
I’m sure I have. I’m very protective of my books. If I can’t trust someone with my books I tend to avoid the conversation where they can ask me to borrow a book.
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
No, I’m very upfront with what I’ve read. I have no reason to be embarrassed by anything I read. Therefore, I have nothing to hide.
9. Have you every skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Surprisingly I have. Now, I would never do this on my first read of a book. However, back in the Twilight days I totally skipped over the La Push stories every damn time. I hated reading it over and over again.
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
No, I’m very honest with my opinions about books. I don’t particularly care if other people hate the book. All that matters is if I liked it.