Queue Rebecca Black’s “Friday” because it’s finally Friday!
I’m halfway through The Bone Season right now and it’s been a hectic week (lots of work stuff happening) and I didn’t want to over do it and make it feel like reading was a chore which is why you’re getting a book tag today.
The link to the original tag is here https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18219846-twenty-questions-booktag .
1.How many books is too many books in a book series?
I say six. While I love long series, I also feel like unless you have an amazing world and plot there is no reason for six books.
*Squints at Sarah J. Maas*
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I like cliffhangers but I also think that your writing should be strong enough that you don’t actually need a cliffhanger to keep me reading.
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
I’m notorious for destroying books so definitely hard copy for me.
4. Favourite book?
This is hard. It’s about on par with asking me what my favorite meal or song is. It just depends on the day and how I’m feeling. However, I don’t mind rereading A Study in Charlotte.
5. Least favourite book?
I’m going to say The Selection series simply because I think it’s targeted for a much younger audience and I read them when I was like 21.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Sure. I don’t have a problem with them as long as the people that I want together actually end up together.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
I actually don’t remember right now.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
The Bone Season.
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
I think the last book I suggest to someone was The Pretty Reckless to Jenn.
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Canterbury Tales.
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Strange the Dreamer.
12. Favorite author?
V.E. Schwab, Susan Dennard or Mindy McGinnis.
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
I prefer to buy books because, again, I’m known for messing books up and I really don’t want to hurt somebody elses book.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
Hm. All I can think is The Selection but I’m not really sure.
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
I have never and will never dog-eared my pages. My mom always made me use book marks growing up and now I completely understand why.
16. A book you can always reread?
I know that I can always reread 1984 and be totally happy.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Always. I absolutely love to listen to music while I read.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
Ok, I love multiple points of view. However, the author needs to have a strong voice for each other the character for it to actually work for me.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Depends on the day. I love to sit down and read a book in a day, but it often takes me a few days because my attention span has gotten significantly shorter.
20. Who do you tag? (You can invite them to the group to do the tag)
Anyone and everyone!