So, with life taking all of my attention away from books currently, I figured now was as good of a time as any to start the Down the TBR Hole tag!
I’ve seen this on so many blogs and I wasn’t too worried about my Goodreads TBR for a little while, but now that I’m so far behind I think it’s time to clean up!
Here are the rules:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
I’m such a slacker on this book and it’s not for any other reason than I just suck… I definitely am keeping this book on my TBR and WILL get to it.
2. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I am notorious for not reading novella’s. I don’t know what it is about them, I just don’t enjoy them as much… That being said, I NEED to read this book and should have done so before Empire of Storms came out.
3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
This book falls right in the same category as The Young Elites… I should have read this series forever ago and I just haven’t gotten around to it.
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
I started this book a long time ago and I enjoyed the part of it that I did read, I don’t actually have the book though, so I think this one is a maybe…
Verdict: Up in the air
5. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
I read a bunch of Oliver’s books at one time a few years ago. After rereading them recently, I didn’t enjoy them nearly as much as I had hoped. I think this is going to go.
Wow, that was pretty therapeutic and stressful at the same time. I have so many series’ that I still need to read before Eden and Jenn bash me over the head with the books of said series…
What are some books that have sat on your TBR pile for a while now???