I found this super fun book tag on Dora’s blog, Berries & Books, check out her post here!
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES
- My newest pet peeve is changing covers halfway through a series. Complete the series and then re-release with new covers, why is that be so difficult?
- Unnecessary romantic relationships. If it’s not needed, don’t do it! The book is so much more powerful when the author doesn’t take it there!
- Generic YA contemporaries. We all know it, nerdy girl falls for the “bad guy” who doesn’t turn out so bad and treats her like a princess or something like that…
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
I won’t bore you guys with my confession of being a serial book smeller, since it’s always my one big book confession…
- I can almost always only read one book at a time. I don’t have enough brain space to keep everything straight if I’m reading more than one book at a time.
- I never read synopses, I use Goodreads ratings as my guideline for whether to purchase a book or not.
- I only ever buy hard cover books.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK
When I was reading All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE
Just one currently! I just recently put all the books up that I had sitting on my nighstand! It’s currently Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab.
FAVORITE READING SNACK
I don’t usually eat while I’m reading for fear of ruining my beautiful, precious baby book.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
I won’t go with Harry Potter, but everyone should read it once in their lives!
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
It’s been a while since I’ve taken any pictures of it, but here is the most recent picture.
Quite a bit. Books really bring something special into my life and give me something that nothing else would be able to.
BIGGEST READING SECRET
Hmm… I’m not sure… I’m not too secretive about my reading habits.