Y’all, Stranger Things is back. We’ve been waiting not so patiently. So, I really wanted to complete this tag. This tag was created by pickleheartsbooks on booktube. Check out the original pos. It’s a lot of fun, STRANGER THINGS BOOK TAG (ORIGINAL).
Let’s do this!
1. Benny: a character you wish you had more from:
Ugh. There are so many. But, I have to go with Sirius Black. I love him so much. I would love more of the marauder stories.
2. Steve Harrington: a popular book you still haven’t read:
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
3. Barb: an unpopular book that you think needs more love:
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
4. The Upside Down: a book that scared me:
I haven’t read a lot of books that have genuinely scared me. However, the premise of My Sister Rosa definitely freaked me out.
5. Eleven: a book so good it was like is was controlling you to keep reading it:
The Bone Season. I flew through this book. I just could not get enough of this story or world.
6. Dustin: a book with a good comic relief character:
Jesper in Six of Crows. Honestly, a lot of characters came to mind for this one. So, it was difficult to choose.
7. Nancy: a book with good character development:
The Hate You Give has some beautiful character development. It was real and raw. I just loved seeing these characters grow throughout the book.
8. Hopper: a book series that I am determined to finish:
All of the book series. Now, I’m bad about putting them off for a long time. But, I always intend to finish all of them.
9. Mike: my favourite friendship:
Rhysand’s inner circle. That whole group works perfectly together.
10. Joyce: a book you feel crazy for hating that everyone seems to love:
The Selection series. I just don’t get the appeal. I was not a fan of these books.
11. Jonathan: a book that was better than you thought it would be:
This would definitely be The Thousandth Floor. I didn’t know what to expect from it. But, I really enjoyed this book.
12. Basically every episode: a book that gave you goosebumps:
Strange the Dreamer. This book was amazing. Seriously, one of my favorites of all time. If you haven’t read it you need to ASAP.