It’s my birthday, so how could I pass up a chance to do a birthday book tag?! I found this beauty on Victorious Pages, check out her post here!
1. Count Your Birthday Along Your Bookshelf and Then Subtract Your Birth Month:
Alright, so the 25th day then back 11 months got me to Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. Which to be honest, I haven’t read yet but fully intend to soon.
2. If You Could Spend Your Birthday With Any Fictional Character Who Would It Be and Why:
I have to go with the Dream Court from A Court of Mist and Fury. They definitely know how to get down and I would love to spend a birthday in Velaris.
3. Find A Book That Takes Place In The Season You Were Born In:
This was a tough one, but I think I’m going to go with To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. It has a very fall-y vibe.
4. Find A Book That Is The Color of Your Birthstone:
I loved this book and the cover fits perfectly for the November birthstone, Topaz or Citrine.
5. Pick A Book Set In A Time Period, World, or Country You Would Like To Have Been Born In:
I must say I’m very intrigued by the Warcross world.
All of us at Thrice Read are going to go do an escape room tonight to celebrate and I’m super excited! Everyone have a great weekend!