Alright, I’m up to the second TBR hole post and hopefully, this will help me weed out some books from my TBR that I don’t really have any interest in reading anymore.
Check out my original Down the TBR post here.
Here are the rules:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
I’m not super intrigued by this book anymore and the Goodreads rating on this book isn’t the best. I’m feeling like I need to just let it go…
Verdict: Let it go.
2. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
I need to finish this series, but I definitely have to get this book back from my sister (who I’m pretty sure has borrowed this book for over a year now)…
3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I am going to keep this one on my list. Eden and Jenn have both told me that I need to read this series, and I guess I trust them a bit.
4. Winter by Marissa Meyer
This isn’t at the top of my list to read, I don’t remember much that has happened in the Lunar Chronicles up until the last book, so I definitely have to reread the series before I read Winter, but I will get to it.
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
I loved the few Rowell books that I have read already, this book is up in the air, but I have heard a lot of great things about it. It does have a good rating on Goodreads which I usually trust.
Verdict: Up in the air.
What do you think about my verdicts? Is there something you would change?