I found this fun tag on Hannah’s blog, check out her post here.
So this tag, you are supposed to check off the bookish things that you are guilty of.
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
I’m guilty of this just from Netgalley… Which leads to me having to check off the next list item.
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✔
I don’t review many books on Netgalley, so the two books that I haven’t reviewed on there is really bringing down my Netgalley rating.
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I don’t really use Goodreads as a review platform, so I don’t make many promises to post a full review on there.
- Folded down the page of a book ✔
When I was a young heathen I would do this… Now, I’m much more conscience of the beauty of books.
- Accidentially spilled on a book ✔
I don’t think I’ve spilled a drink on a book, but I have accidentally dropped a part of a banana on a book and let me tell you… those things are sticky.
- DNF a book this year ✔
Yup… this year was a tough one, reading-wise for me so I did unfortunately DNF a book.
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No, I usually tell myself that I will read it eventually.
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Of course, that’s the only way I read! 😉
- Skim read a book ✔
Yes, sometimes the book club thing really forces me to do things that I usually wouldn’t like skim books to get them done before they are due to be reviewed.
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Well… not yet… but I can almost guarantee I’ll miss my 2017 Goodreads goal.
- Borrowed a book and not returned it ✔
Yup… If y’all haven’t heard my library story… it’s a good one. Check it out here…
- Broke a book buying ban
I’ve never set a book buying ban for myself, so no worries here.
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Yes… it’s terrible because there’s some books that I’m not able to articulate my feelings about directly after and then it gets forgotten.
- Wrote in a book you were reading ✔
I never would do this except in high school when I was pretty much forced to do so for assigned readings.
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ✔
Yup… I’m not doing too bad with it now but when I first started Goodreads I wasn’t as good as I am about keeping up with it now.
Well, apparently when it comes to bookish things, I’m pretty naughty… I’m guilty of a lot of these things.