Good afternoon, everyone!
Today, I’m giving you a tag, though it was supposed to be a book review of Mindy McGinnis’ This Darkness Mine. I’m about two-thirds of the way through, but didn’t have an opportunity to finish it before I had to post today. That means that you should keep your eyes peeled for a review on it next week though.
Anyway, I’m doing the New Year’s Book Tag, which was created by Bookable. I found it on Through Prose Tinted Pages. It looked super interesting and very relevant considering the new year is just a few days away.
1. HOW MANY BOOKS ARE YOU PLANNING TO READ IN 2018?
I’m going with 55. Mostly because I nearly completed my goal this year (70) in August and then just fell into such a slump that I’m now 10 books from finishing. I’m making it easier on myself next year.
2. NAME 5 BOOKS THAT YOU DIDN’T GET TO THIS YEAR BUT WANT TO MAKE A PRIORITY IN 2018.
- Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Made you Up by Francesca Zappia
3. WHAT GENRE DO YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF?
I mean, YA is technically a genre. I guess specifically, I would like to read more YA Thrillers.
4. NAME 3 NON BOOK RELATED GOALS FOR 2018.
- Finish out the 2017-18 school year strong.
- Survive planning my wedding.
- Make more time for enjoying my family.
5. WHAT’S A BOOK YOU’VE HAD FOREVER THAT YOU STILL NEED TO READ?
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
6. ONE WORD THAT YOUR HOPING 2018 WILL BE:
7. TAG SOMEONE!
I tag everyone! And if you do it, tag me or comment and let me know that you did it. I’d love to see your goals!