I saw a couple of posts on Tuesday in which people were talking about their TBRs and how they’ve had certain books on them for way to long.
Instead of updating my TBR of Shame, I felt that this would be more fun.
I’m going to list five TBR’s that have been on my bookshelf for a year or longer that I intend to read sometime this year.
Now, I know that sounds like it will never happen because I’ve been in such a reading slump since Thanksgiving, but you should know that I’ve started Made You Up and I’m more than halfway finished and excited to start my next book.
SO, this challenge should come a bit easier with my slump finally shaking itself off me.
- The School For Good and Evil: The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
- Ivory and Bone by Julier Eshbaugh
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
- Ever The Hunted by Erin Summerill
What books have you had on your TBR forever? Do you think you’ll read them any time in the future?