This Tuesday I am joining Jana in her Top Ten Tuesday Prompt. This week’s prompt was a freebie. I got to choose a category that dealt with romance or love in books. So, I thought I’d give you guys my top ten romances.
- Kaz and Inej from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- This pairing had me from the start. They are both dark and intriguing characters that I can’t help but ship together. When thinking about my favorite romances this is what came to mind first.
- Will and Tessa from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
- My favorite part of this romance was the banter back and forth between these characters, They were funny and witty on top of being adorable together. How could I not choose them?
- Rhys and Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- To be completely honest about this pairing I think Rhys is the one that makes it so great. His humor and sarcasm is what makes the interactions between these two so memorable.
- Sevro and Victra from Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- I could never forget my favorite Howlers. These two little twisted and loyal individuals had to make my list.
- Jest and Cath from Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Was anybody else heartbroken by Heartless? The amount that I was invested in Cath and Jest was unreal.
- Peter and Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- This pairing is the cutest pairing. I couldn’t have a list of top romances without mentioning Peter and Lara Jean. They’re adorable.
- Iseult and Aeduan from Windwitch by Susan Dennard
- I’m here for this pairing. I swear if I don’t get a lot more Iseult + Aeduan in the next book I’m going to be upset.
- Julian and Scarlett from Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- This book was a rollercoaster. My feelings for the pairing of these two went through a journey during this novel. But, ultimately I really enjoyed the two of them together.
- Thorne and Cress from Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Yet again we see another pairing that I love because of the humor between the characters. There is definitely a common theme running through these pairings. But, I just love Thorne and Cress’ interactions.
- Tatiana and Alexander from The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- The Bronze Horseman is quite different from the rest of the books on this list. I would qualify the relationship between these two as an epic romance. It is intense and powerful throughout the entire novel.
What is your favorite book romance?