Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Jenn did a post yesterday talking about her favorite literary couples and since today is actually Valentines Day, I thought I would do something similar.
Let’s talk about my favorite Valentines Day reads!
1. The Wrath and The Dawn Renee Ahdieh
- It’s a love story that is actually a revenge story that turns into a love story and years after reading it, I still can’t get over how amazing The Wrath and The Dawn is.
2. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- It took me so long to actually pick up The Star Touched Queen and I will forever regret that. However, I will never regret reading this novel and just how beautifully written it is.
3. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Jenny Han writing a book that would fall under my favorite Valentines Day reads? How weird! But in all seriousness, this was another book that took me forever to get to and it’s so unfortunate. I absolutely love the Song girls and Peter. I will never not love this book.
4. The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer
- I mean, it’s kind of ridiculous and very cheesy, but I love it. I love anything that cheesy and ridiculous, so this one takes the cake.
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- You don’t want to root for the romance, but you just can’t help it. And then Pearson twists everything upside down at the end. Still wondering why I haven’t gotten to the second book in this series yet.