Following last month, I’m trying to keep up with my wrap-ups and TBRs for the month. While January was a highly successful month, February was a bit of a let down for me.
I still managed to get a good number of books read but I wasn’t able to keep up the pace that I had in January. Hopefully with spring break coming up after this week, I should get back into the groove easily.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black | 5 stars (Review)
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus | 5 stars
- The Empress by S.J. Kincaid | 5 stars
I really enjoyed not having a set in stone TBR for February, I think I will continue it into March. This is a list of books I’ve been really looking forward to reading and if I get to it great, if not it’s not the end of the world.
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor