I know that typically at this time I would be putting together my February Wrap-Up. Well, to be honest I haven’t read enough to truly warrant a wrap-up. So, I thought I would put together a list of items that I have been loving lately.
- Halsey: I don’t think there’s ever a time that I am not loving Halsey. But, right now I cannot get enough of “Him & I” with her and G-Eazy.
- Logic: Logic just came out with a new song, “Everyday,” and I feel like I’ve been listening to it on repeat ever since. Logic’s style is incomparable.
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack: I’m going to tell you right now there is no better way to start your day than to listen to “This is Me.” It boosts me up like no other.
If you want to see what I’m listening to you can always check out my seasonal playlists. I’ve just started my Spring playlist. You can check it out here.
- Crashing: I have been on a roll with watching new shows on Netflix. I stumbled across this beauty and I could not be happier about it. The premise is a group of 20-30 somethings live in an abandoned hospital as a part of a guardianship program. They are all people from different walks of life with very different personalities. It is an English sitcom that is hilarious. The characters and plot points are great. I would suggest it to anybody and everybody.
- Girl Boss: Girl Boss is based off of a memoir by Nasty Gal creator Sophia Amoruso. The throwback references and humor in this story truly make this a special show. It feels nostalgic and Sophia seems familiar like that crazy friend everyone has.
- Girls Incarcerated: Girls Incarcerated is a documentary series that is a Netflix original. It follows girls that have been incarcerated in a juvenile detention center in Indiana. The documentary is engaging and emotionally investing. I hope Netflix will choose to continue the series.
- Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo: This book was amazing. It combined two of my favorite things: Leigh Bardugo’s writing and Wonder Woman. The story was incredible as were the characters. You can check out my full review here.
- My Favorite Murder: This podcast combines dark humor with dark situations. It appeals to my morbid fascination with crimes. The hosts are hilarious and they hook me with each and every case. This is a must listen.