Oh man, I saw this TTT post for this week and decided I had to do it! I love doing lists and I immediately came up with so many books for this list.
If you’re not familiar with Top Ten Tuesday, it’s just that The Artsy Reader Girl posts a theme for each week, since I never get to post on Tuesday’s I just steal the post and post it on Sunday instead!
10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
9. Every Day by David Levithan
8. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
7. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
6. When We Collided by Emery Lord
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. Pretty much any Sarah Dessen book
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
So for the most part, most of these books ended up on this list for similar reasons… For my thrillers, I don’t really enjoy rereading a thriller after knowing what is going to happen at the end. Other books on here, I don’t want to ruin how much my younger self enjoyed them, so I’m going to leave them right on my bookshelf or in my mind where they were when I was younger.