I have really been behind on my TTT posts. However, I saw Nose Stuck in a Book post this and I couldn’t resist doing it myself.
- Harry Potter:
- Let’s be real, I feel as though this series has to be at the top of everyone’s list for this tag. Who wouldn’t want to be a witch or wizard? I mean come on.
- To be perfectly honest a big part of the reason that I chose this book was because of the aesthetics of this book. It is like a perfectly cultivated instagram theme.
- The Iron Trial:
- The magic system in this book truly sold me. It would be awesome to be a mage and perform rune magic. Plus, I think it would be awesome to be able to attend the magisterium.
- All of the Grisha series
- Part of the reason I chose this world is because of the people within it. We all know I just want to become Kaz’s right hand woman. But, I also love the underbelly and magic systems in these books.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin
- I just want to live in Velaris. The city is magical. Plus, angelic winged guards definitely don’t hurt.
- I would jump at the chance to be able to participate in Caraval. I know that seems a bit crazy based on the events of this novel. However, my intrigue and curiosity definitely outweigh any warnings I received.
- The Witchlands Series
- I’m convinced that Caitlynn, Eden, and I are thread sisters. Let’s just go ahead and solidify that by throwing us into the witchlands. I would love to see what kind of witches we would end up being and the world sounds beautiful.
- Miss Peregine’s:
- The reason I chose this series is because I am enamored with the idea of the loops. I think it would be amazing to be able to travel from loop to loop to be able to experience different places and eras. Talk about a crash course in history.
- The Raven Boys
- Is it wrong if I only put this on here because I wanted to be able to hang out with the raven boys? If so, I’m sorry. But, I would love to hang out with Blue and her boys.
- Red Rising:
- Sevro. I feel like that is all that I need to say for this book. I feel as though he and I would really connect as kindred spirits. We could definitely take over the world.
What would be at the top of your list? Let me know below.