Spring is an interesting time of year here in Florida. Every week is different, one week we have low’s in the 50’s and the next week we are in the high 80’s. So, it’s just a strange time of year.
I’m also learning that the spring time is a busy, busy time as a teacher as well! I haven’t gotten a whole lot of books read with state testing coming up.
I found this tag over on Dwell in Possibility’s book blog, you can check out the original post here!
1. How is spring where you live?
Spring is a strange time of year! I never know what to expect on a weekly basis and we start to get into super hot weather that Florida likes to bring.
2. Most anticipated book release this spring?
A Court of Frost and Starlight, definitely.
3. Show us a book cover that makes you think of spring.
I’m going to go with And I Darken. It gives me dark spring vibes and I’m here for it.
4. What are you going to read this spring?
I think I’ll get my SJM fix and get both Tower of Dawn and A Court of Frost and Starlight this spring. Along with a few other books as well!
5. Find a cover with the sun on it.
The Star Touched Queen. I love the fact that I hadn’t noticed the sun in the cover before now.
6. What are your favorite spring reads?
I’m not a big seasonal reader, so there’s not a particular book that comes to mind when it comes to seasonal reads.
7. Find a book with many different colors on it.
Warcross! I love that cover and all of the colors on it.