Good morning everyone!
I didn’t have a chance to post last Friday because testing has started for my students and life has kind of been put on hold since then.
But I’m here today! Which means you guys are getting a top five Wednesday post! This month’s top five options have been really cool and I think today’s was super interesting.
Today you’ll get a look at my favorite items from fandoms. Now, I went beyond items a little bit with one of my choices, but I think it’s worthy of breaking the rules a bit.
With that, let’s get this show on the road!
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tattoo
- Nope, it’s not an item, but it’s a tattoo that I got about six years ago and to this day it’s still one of my favorite tattoos. When my students see it I can expect two questions: 1. “You like Harry Potter?! I love Harry Potter!” or 2. “Are you a part of the Illuminati?”
I enjoy both questions immensely, which just adds to my love of this tattoo.
2. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi fox head pin
- I used to have this pin on a lanyard, but not only did my pin break, but my lanyard also break. Even though it broke, it’s still perfectly adorable and now lives on my bookshelf.
3. Harry Potter prints
- Yes, more Harry Potter, I know. But the prints I have from the series are all just so beautifully done. One of my favorites is the print of Lily and James having a picnic. It’s just so cute and a little comforting to see their relationship outside of a tragic event.
4. Three Dark Crowns fortune teller
- I actually got this in a book box. When I created it I didn’t think it would be something that I’d keep very long, but honestly I love this thing. It’s fun to play with, and looks great on my book shelf.
5. Throne of Glass mug
- I don’t have a picture of this one because it was actually dirty at the time when I was taking these photos. I thought it this mug immediately for today’s post because it’s one I’m always searching for when I am making coffee. It’s safe to say I’d be very upset if I broke or lost this mug.