Today marks 4 weeks until school is out! While I do have to go back to clean up and finish grading after Memorial Day, I am in the home stretch.
With that said, I’m super excited to get back into reading. I can’t lie, it’s been really difficult juggling reading with everything else going on this year so I’m really, really looking forward to getting back to the books.
I decided I wanted to come up with a TBR for summer because boy do I plan to get some reading done. There are some essential books that I need to get on top of before next school year starts, plus my Goodreads Reading Challenge is just falling slowly behind my goal for the end of the year.
1. Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
2. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
5. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
6. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
7. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
8. Windwitch by Susan Dennard
9. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
10. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
11. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
12. Winter by Marissa Meyer
13. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
So there are a lot of epic books on my list because I keep pushing them off because I don’t have time to read them… well guess what Caitlynn… you will have plenty of time over the summer to get those babies done!