I’ve recently started watchinmg The Handmaids Tale and, of course, I’m obsessed.
But while I sat in front of my TV last night, completely appalled by the characters on the show I asked myself, “Why haven’t I read this book?”
So, in spirit of my questioning soul, here’s a look at books that I haven’t read, but really should in the near future.
The Handmaid’s Tale
- Of course I chose this one first since it was the very reason I decided to create this post.A
Wrinkle in Time
- This film just came out. I’ve heard that it’s not a very good movie but that the book is amazing. This is one that I’ve wanted to read for a while.
The Princess Bride
- I’ve been obsessed with The Princess Bride since I was in fourth grade. It’s not going to stop anytime soon and I think the best way to handle my love of this movie is to just go ahead and read the book so I can also love it.
- Again. Obsessed with the movie, but I just haven’t taken the time to sit down and read the actual novel. Hopefully I can remedy this over summer.
- Quite literally my favorite horror film. The novel is rather large though so I’ve put it off simply because I didn’t know if I had the time to devote.