Happy Pride Month! I love that we are celebrating how far we have come as a society, while also looking forward to how far we still need to go.
I want to honor this month with a post geared towards great LGBTQ+ books that I have read and some that I would love to read soon.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulhurst
To Be Read
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danforth
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan