So last Monday, I told you guys about a readathon that I was wanting to do. A very relaxed, no pressure readathon where I just read the most books that I could manage in one week.
I have to say, I’m very, very happy with the results. I tried my best and with the end goal in sight, it made getting through books ten times easier.
Check out my original week long readathon post here.
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli | 5 stars
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline | 5 stars
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas | 4.5 stars
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone | 5 stars
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie | 4 stars
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin | 5 stars
As you guys can see, the books I ended up reading were great freaking choices. I must say, I’ve read more 5 star books this week than I have this whole year. Now, I’m definitely more lenient when it comes to star ratings, but I literally enjoyed every single book that I read this week.
I really, really enjoyed this readathon and definitely want to do another one soon!