We were nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by The Perks of Being a Daydreamer. Her blog is really cool and has given me some great ideas on how to create a bullet journal. I really suggest you guys check her blog out, it’s quite useful!
Anyway, I thought, since I’m in the middle of the Tome Topple challenge and I’m holding on to my book reviews until it’s over, that I’d give this guy a try.
Thanks for the nomination! And hopefully. I answer these questions to everyones satisfaction.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer the questions
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
1. What inspired you to create your blog?
Jenn, Caitlynn and I have always really enjoyed reading. We spent a lot of time away from each other for a bit — Jenn went to law school, I moved to Virginia, and Caitlynn was trying to get her career started. We’d been texting in a group chat a lot about certain books that we loved and Caitlynn was asking for recommendations. I don’t know who came up with the idea, but one of us suggested we make a book club on Facebook so we could have conversations a bit easier about the books we loved.
We did the book club for about a month when Caitlynn and Jenn said that there was a book blogging community that they felt we would really have fun with. From there everything just happened.
2. Who is your favorite author and what would you ask them if you got the chance to meet them?
V.E. Schwab. I haven’t ranted about how much I love her in a while, but I genuinely get trapped in her books when I’m reading her stuff.
I’d probably ask why she wanted to rip my heart out at the end of Our Dark Duet.
3. What’s your favorite book?
You know, I always say Eliza and Her Monsters, but honestly, I don’t know. I love books for different reasons.
4. Ebook or physical book? Why?
Physical, I prefer the way a physical book feels in my hands.
5. Favorite character? Least favorite character?
Favorite: Eliza from Eliza and Her Monsters because I think I have a bit in common with her.
Least favorite: America Singer from The Selection, I just can’t with that girl.
6. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything birthday cake or some variation of cake flavored.
7. Many POVS or one POV?
If it’s well-written, I love multiple POVs. If it’s not written well, then I get very frustrated.
8. Do you annotate books? Why or why not?
Sometimes, but most of the time I read without notes because it takes more time to do and because I don’t particularly enjoy picking apart books unless I absolutely hate them.
9. What’s your go to hobby?
But also, watching TV. I’m obsessed with TV.
10. What’s your favorite book genre?
11. Do you like book to movie adaptions?
Not usually, however, I did enjoy the Ready Player One adaption.
- What is the best part about book blogging?
- What is the worst part about book blogging?
- What is your most anticipated book of the year?
- Name a book you would recommend no matter the reader.
- What book has made you the saddest?
- About how many books are on your TBR at the moment?
- Are you on a book buying ban? If so, when will you start buying again?
- What is your favorite genre?
- If you could only have one book for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Thoughts on Harry Potter?
- If you could kill a character from a book, who would it be?