You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael
Honestly, I can only remember the Michael Vey novels when asked this. I think one of them is called The Prisoner or something along those lines. My students are constantly picking up his books.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh, I think?
3. Name a book about a character called George.
Of Mice and Men by John Stienbeck.
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
I think Markus Zusak’s I Am the Messenger is set in Australia?
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
The May Queen Murders. I don’t remember who the author of that novel is, tbh.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Can I do one with a sword? I’m sure one of the Throne of Glass novels has a knife or sword on the cover?
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The One and Only Ivan.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Does Always and Forever Lara Jean count? Because I honestly can’t think of any other eponymous titles.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Well, that went about how I expected.