I knew I could rely on C.G. over at Paper Fury for a great tag for today! I always love this or that book tags, but this one includes so many fantastic options!
I couldn’t wait to do it, and if you want to check out C.G.’s post, go here!
1. SERIES OR STANDALONE
100% a series! I fall so hard for characters and never get sick of reading about them. Ever.
2. MAGIC EARNED OR MAGIC BORN
This is so difficult… I really wanted to say magic born, but I feel like the characters that had to work for their magic are such great stories!
3. ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS OR FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS
I’m more inclined to say friends-to-lovers just because sometimes it doesn’t sit right with me when two people hate each other then just magically get together.
4. HILARIOUS BANTER OR EMOTIONAL RUIN
It depends on my mood, but I almost will always go with hilarious banter!
5. LOVE TRIANGLE OR INSTA LOVE
I’m going insta-love over love triangle but I’m not happy with either!
6. KEYBOARD-SMASH FANTASY NAMES OR ALL NAMES START WITH SAME LETTER
Keyboard smash, definitely! I have a hard enough time remembering who characters are as it is.
7. MEAN PARENTS OR DEAD PARENTS
Mean parents. So many books include dead parents.
8. SUPERMODEL LOOKS OR CONSTANTLY SAYS HOW “PLAIN” THEY ARE
Hahahaha, ughh… I’m going to go with supermodel looks…
9. FACE ON COVER VS TYPOGRAPHY ON COVER
Typography! I like coming up with the picture of the characters myself without outside influence.
10. VILLAIN TURNING A LITTLE GOOD OR HERO TURNING A LITTLE BAD
Hero turning a little bad is something I would like to see more!