I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this tag, but I did find it over at Daniel’s blog, Page by Page. You can check out his post here! This challenge was created by Rory at A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip.
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer 16 of the 19 questions.
- Replace the 3 that you didn’t answer.
- Q20 & Q14 must always remain intact.
1. Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?.
I am currently reading A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab.
2. Toast or cereal?
I’m a big cereal person, but I do like toast every now and then.
3. Choice weapon for survival during the zombie invasion?
I would probably say some sort of knife or sword. I would never have to worry about running out of ammo.
4. Horror or comedy films?
Hmm, it depends on my mood. You will most likely find me watching comedy though.
5. Are their any words that annoy you? If so, which one(s)?
5. What helps get you through a reading slump?
I feel like time is the biggest factor and I also just have to force myself to pick up a book. I don’t regret it once I do, it’s just getting back into the habit.
6. What was your favourite sweet/candy as a kid?
Hmm… Probably Reese’s.
7. Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
100% the library.
8. What is your favourite tipple [drink]?
9. Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry cake?
Chocolate all the way!
10. If you could time travel anywhere, where would you go?
Ugh, probably back to like 100 AD, I just always have been fascinated by the Roman Empire.
11. What were you like as a child?
Not much different than I am now, mostly a pain in the ass.
12. How important is personal achievement to you?
12. How many 5-star reads have you had so far this year?
16/28 are 5-star reads for me!
13. What’s the first sentence of the book that’s closest to you right now?
“The blood underneath her nails bothered her.”
Can you guess what book it is? Leave a comment with what you think it is!
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
I got rid of numbers 5, 12, and 17.
15. What’s your villain that you love to hate?
I love a villain that has many moments of uncertainty. When they are feeling uncertain about why they are doing what they are doing and what they say to themselves to justify it.
16. Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
Definitely a Harry Potter book. Do I get phone service, because if so, my phone. And my dog.
17. Where you do feel the most at peace?
17. What is your most anticipated read for the second half of 2018?
I would 100% have to say Kingdom of Ash. I can’t wait to see how the Throne of Glass world ends!
18. What’s your dream job?
Honestly, I’m not really sure. I am really loving this teaching gig I got going on right now though!
19. What music is currently your favourite?
Forever a Taylor Swift stan. I’m really into King Princess’s 1950 as well.
20. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
This was a super interesting and different book tag and I really enjoyed it! Feel free to grab it from us even if we didn’t tag you and fill it out!