After my rant about Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood on Wednesday, I thought today would be a great day to complete the Unique Blogger Award. We were nominated by The Perks of Being a Daydreamer. She’s really cool and she doesn’t just blog about books, but also music.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is getting to talk about stuff I’m passionate about. Before we had the blog we were always texting each other and freaking out about books that we were reading at the time. We always kind of felt like were just shouting into an echo-chamber though. With the blog, we actually get to hear other opinions, both good and bad.
2. What is your go to hobby (other than reading and blogging)?
Oh, this is easy. Watching T.V. It sounds like I might be a bit lazy, but I love watching T.V. not because I would prefer not to be out doing stuff or because I’m bored. I think I love it so much because I’m an all or nothing person, so when I watch something I love, I binge on everything about it. For example, I recently watched all of Brooklyn-99 and since finishing I’ve watched two comicon panels and copious interviews from the cast.
T.V. is definitely something of a hobby/obsession for me.
3. Who is your favorite book villain and why?
The Darkling. I love that he’s this creepy, gross dude. It feels like Leigh Bardugo was writing a commentary on predatory men and the manipulation that they wield over their victims.
1. Why do you blog? What is the driving force behind your decision to continue to blog?
2. How do you determine what you’re going to read next?
3. What book will you always remember? Why?
This was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed answering some questions that were a bit different from a typical tag.