I’m really hoping to get back into reading this month. Everything has settled a little from starting school last month and I feel significantly less overwhelmed. I have some books that I have been dying to read and hopefully September will be the month that happens.
There are so many amazing books that come out in October that I need to get back into reading ASAP!
1. The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
2. Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
3. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
4. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
5. The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler