As always Shanah at Bionic Book Worm does not disappoint with the Top 5 Tuesday prompt for this week. As it is the first week of Fall it is only fitting that I complete this list of my Top 5 Cozy Fall reads.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:
- There’s just something about Hogsmeade trips and sitting around the common room fire that makes me think of fall. Whenever I think of fall this book series comes to mind. It’s such a cozy and nostalgic book I can’t help but include it.
- The Raven Boys Series
- I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure why this series came to mind. Maybe it’s the setting of the books. Nonetheless, Blue and her boys immediately jumped to the forefront when I started thinking about this tag.
- Eleanor and Park
- One monumental part of fall is back to school. This reminded me of the adorable and heartwrenching book Eleanor and Park. This story is emotional and perfect.
- Clockwork Princess
- This is one book that I’m completely stumped as to why I consider this a cozy fall read. Yet, I felt the need to add it to this list. Perhaps it’s because it is a book of metamorphosis and endings. Yet, I think that may be a stretch. In all I would love to curl up and reread this novel by a fire during the fall season.
- PS I Like You
- This is another case of a heartwarming romance that takes place during the school year. These two factors kicked this book onto this list. I adored this lovable romance from Kacie West.