Good morning everyone!
It’s been a bit since I did a top five Wednesday and today’s was created for the Tome Topple Readathon, which I’m hoping to participate in, so I thought it would be a good time to start thinking about what I’d read.
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
- This is a book that I’m told is a necessary read if you want to be thoroughly confused and feel really pretentious. I’ll likely never finish it, but I figured I’d try to put myself in the club of people that hate this novel.
The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- There was a show for this book on MTV. I never watched it because I held out hope that I’d get to read it. Now that the shows been canceled, I figured it’d be a good time to read the novel.
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Believe it or not I’ve never read a Neil Gaiman novel. This one seems like a good one to start with since everyone is a fan of the book.
The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
- Jenn read this book and loved it. Plus, everyone talks about how amazing it is. Obviously I’m missing out on something here.
Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
- I love Pierce Brown and can never get enough of him. I need to read Iron Gold as its the late continuation of the Red Rising series.