This week is a week that feels like we are in the colder seasons… after being in the 80’s last week, this is definitely a nice change of pace.
I’m very excited for this season because I love the cold weather, but also because we have some amazing books coming out the next couple of months!
I found this awesome tag on K’s blog Lostinpages, check out her post here.
1. Crunching leaves – Pick a book that has reds, yellows, and oranges on it.
2. Cozy sweater – It’s finally cold enough to wear warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm, cozy feelings?
3. Fall storm – The wind is howling, and the rain is pouring. Pick your favorite book or genre to read on a stormy day.
4. Cool, crisp air – What cool character would you like to trade places with?
5. Hot apple cider – What is an under-hyped book that you want to see be the next big thing?
Eliza and Her Monsters, 100% she still hasnt received all of the love that she deserves.
6. Coats, scarves, and mittens – The weather has turned cold, and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most amazing book cover you’ve seen this year?
This year, I will have to go with Skyward by Brandon Sanderson for now.
7. Pumpkin spice – What’s your favorite fall time snack to eat while reading?
Definitely pumpkin bread/cake. My fiance’s mother makes the best pumpkin cake ever.
8. Warm, cozy bonfire – Spread the warmth! Who are you going to tag?
I’m going to tag anyone who wants to do this awesome tag! 😉