Here is to another Tuesday post! I love Tuesday’s because lists are definitely my favorite. We have made it halfway through the year (hello, email bombarded by Christmas in July sales *cues eye-roll) so I really wanted to do a most anticipated releases for the 2nd half of 2019.
To be honest, I don’t realize what books I am excited for because I have no idea when books are being released, so this list really helps me realize how much money I need to spend by the end of the year.
Let’s get right into it!
Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi – December 3rd
- Supernova by Marissa Meyer – November 5th
- The Toll by Neal Shusterman – November 5th
- Rebel by Marie Lu – October 1st
- Dark Ages by Pierce Brown – July 30th
- Queen of Nothing by Holly Black – November 19th
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh – October 8th
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig – August 6th
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin – September 3rd
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Illustrated Edition) – October 8th
There are too many great books that are going to be released this year so I couldn’t fit all of them.
I’ve very excited for all of the continued series that we are getting this year. I do hope that we get a few amazing new series started this year!